What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- We collect your contact information including names, user names, billing and shipping addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, and other digital information.
- We collect your purchase/return/exchange information and information on how you are using our website including your IP addresses, details about your visits to the website, your browser types, the amount of time you spend on our website, and other data.
- We may also track the pages you visit, look at what website you came from, or what website you visit when you leave us. We collect this information using third-party tracking tools.
How do we collect information?
- We collect information from you directly.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter the following information: your name, e-mail address, and phone number. You may also, visit our site anonymously.
- When you upload pictures, comments, or reviews on our site, when you connect us for customer service via email or other social media platforms, we may use tracking tools to receive and store certain types of information.
What do we use your information for?
We use the information you provide to understand your needs and provide you with better service. The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our website
- To provide satisfying customer services
- To process transactions
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- All transactions are processed on the spot during checkout, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers and are discarded immediately after an order is placed.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
If you have any questions
via e-mail: [email protected] .com.